OTHER THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT Facilitator ZEAL: Including how He started and finally ended up being a Business development strategist and consultant.

Overview:

I am from Oshiobele Community, a Rural Community of Ubie Clan in Ekpeye kingdom of Rivers State, Nigeria. whose primary occupation is farming and fishing as it is situated along the Orashi River.
I am born into a loving family of Nine Children and so fortunate to be the first child. While growing up, I have always told people that I want to be a teacher. at a time in life, I never knew what course to read to achieve my dream of being a teacher, at some other times, I thought I must go to college/university of education but then, the word of my father always sound clear to my thought . His word has always being "you can be a teacher irrespective of your field of study, Just Pursue Your Interest". Today I am a teacher.
God always have a way of granting our desires and to those who understand it, it is God leading and fulfilling the saying that "everything works together for good to them that believe in God".
I may not have been a good teacher to everyone, but over the years, I have been a good teacher to many student. Never the less, it has never being by my power but God granting me the enablement. You too can attest to it by following and visiting some of my presentations, trainings and publication.
By virtue of my profession, interest and involvement, I have been exposed to trainings and skills that enable me play my roles at any level of my engagement especially to my audience. Nevertheless, as a personal development advocate, I am forever open to learning. I operate and manage some social media groups and pages where I reach out to my audience overtime via broadcast messages, audio, and video based on their interest and I look forward to expanding the means (using other medium).

Bellow is my WhatsApp channel where anyone can have update to access my free presentations and publications:

 My Cyber Career:

It will interest you to know that it does not take me just one day to get to this point in my online career, rather it has been a journey from one stage to another inline with my interest in life.
I never started early but not doing bad considering where I am today. My interest in the cyber world started in 2019, and from then till 2021 was like my first year of intense study and research without any form of distraction or not being in hurry to be noticed. I saw those years like moment of getting the best to get started. it has never being easy especially for the fact that I had no friend of like interest, no mentor of superior experience, the only thing that drives me was my passion. Despite the fact that I had no mentor, no visible friend that I could see, but God was on my side. In my early journey in the cyber world unlike many today, my intention was clear and not clouded with money making but with how to make it to the top in the cyber world and some of my question then was How can I showcase myself in the internet? How all the information in the internet where added? How are people able to sell in the internet how can I do the same. With so many question rolling in my mind, God helped me and I stumbled on a material (e-Book) which I bought then at N10000 which I printed out with the promise of one-on-one mentorship by the seller, but I was never satisfied with how he went about things though the book was a good guide to me, and it was about making 7 figures but more especially, it does answered my questions on how to get things done. after that, I paid another N6000 to another person for a WhatsApp training which eventually became a boost to me. Since after then, it has been training upon training and subsequently personal research, and I also learn deliberately from people and as a matter of fact I don't neglect associating with others especially in my church and other Christian organization that I identified with irrespective of the medium because I see every meeting as an avenue to learn which has helped me to get to where I am today.

Skills:

I have acquired some skill set that enable me play my roles at any level of my engagement. Since early 2021 when I first launched out by getting involved using Facebook and WhatsApp till date I have never paid anyone for my posters, flayers and designing, neither have I paid anyone for copywriting and publication not even my website designing and Development, I do all by my self. It is not a matter of being jack of all trade, but about being skillful, trained, equipped, qualified and prepared to function as professed. It is true that my works and publications may not look the best but I see improvements day in day out, aside doing for myself I have also done some for some other small Business and friends who appreciate what I love doing.
Currently I can confidently introduce myself as, a Health Professional by Academics, A Business strategist and consultant, Digital Facilitator, Personal Development Advocate and Coach not just by interest and involvement but by training.

My Publications:

I am committed to sharing information that can Impact and improve quality of life. I love working with others of like interest, and have seen it as a way of life. I work with a team (Qualitylife Industry) and represent it at all times that is why you may see its logo associated to most of my publications. at Qualitylife Industry, we specializes on Business and Marketing, Personal Development, Human Health and Educational content creation and development.
Overtime I organize Health talk, Business training, Digital skill acquisition and Personal Development skills training and God has been using it to bless lives. Initially, aside me organizing my trainings virtually on social platforms, I only help friends and relatives for one on one coaching for free, all I needed was to see the seriousness and interest to learn in that person and that is how I improved to getting involved in Physical group training on Business Skills, Health, Digital skills and Personal Development in Organizations. My largest Audience ever was my Business Skill Seminar on Understanding Your Right Kind of Business at Scripture Union Nigeria, Ahoada Area, on the occasion of her 2022 Area Youths Conference. 

Team Building:

I love working with others, and over the years I have been working in one team to another. my involvement in team work simply define by interest in sharing skills, knowledge and ideas to achieving the best possible result. I am currently working on building a team with the common name Qualitylife Industry with the soul aim of joint effort to impacting more life positively.

I represent Qualitylife Industry wherever I find my self.
Previous Post Next Post